Comment on the Recommended Budget
The Recommended Budget was released to the public on May 4, 2023.
You can submit your comments on the Recommended Budget through the County's eComment system until 5 p.m. on June 21, 2023.
How to Get a Copy of the Recommended Budget
- Click here to access an Executive Summary of the Recommended Budget. You can also access it on the right-hand side of the screen under "2023-24 CAO Recommended Operational Plan."
- Click here to access the full Recommended Budget. You can also access it on the right-hand side of the screen under "2023-24 CAO Recommended Operational Plan."
- Visit the Open Budget website. There you can review the Executive Summary of the Recommended Budget and a budget snapshot. The Executive Summary is available in multiple languages. You can also download a copy of the Recommended Budget.
- Review a printed copy of the Recommended Budget at a local County library. Exact locations will be posted here after the Recommended Budget is made available on May 4.
Tips on How to Provide Comments on the Recommended Budget
Before you comment:
- Prepare yourself: Learn about the County's work and the budget development process. Review Recommended Budget documents and other information on this site and through Open Budget.
- Ask questions: On this site and at the community budget meetings, ask about the budget development process to better understand the Recommended Budget.
- Stay connected: Visit this site and Open Budget often and sign up to receive notifications related to the budget.
Draft your comment:
- Get organized: Format your comment so your key points are highlighted and easy to follow.
- Be specific: Include as much detail as possible to ensure your comment is fully understood.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link
Thank you for your contribution!
Help us reach out to more people in the community
Share this with family and friends